Classic No-Bake Cookies
These Classic No-Bake Cookies only require a few simple ingredients and are incredibly easy to make. Loaded with peanut butter, oats, and cocoa powder, these cookies are perfect for an easy dessert!
- 1/2 cup (115 grams) butter, cut into pieces
- 2 cups (400 grams) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (120ml) milk
- 1/4 cup (20 grams) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup (125 grams) creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups (300 grams) quick-cooking oats
- Before getting started, make sure to gather all of your ingredients and measure everything out. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Visit [email protected]âssic No-Bâke Cookies for full recipe