Crispy Honey Orange Glazed Salmon
Crispy Honey Orange Glazed Salmon fillets are pan-fried in the most beautiful honey-orange-garlic sauce, with a splash of soy for added flavour!
Author : Karina
- 2 tablespoons butter (or use olive oil if you wish)
- 4 x 6-ounce salmon fillets (or 170 grams each), with or without skin
- Juice from half an orange (about 1/4 cup fresh squeezed orange juice)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic , crushed
- Kosher salt and ground pepper , to taste
- Half an orange , sliced to serve
- Heat butter (or oil) in a pan or skillet over medium-high heat. Sear salmon skin-side up for 3-4 minutes. Flip and sear for 2 minutes.
- Visit [email protected] Crispy Honey Orange Glazed Salmon for full recipe