the best Grinch Cookies
|the best Grinch Cookies|
Serves: 3 dozen cookies
· 1 cup unsâlted butter softened
· 1⅔ cup sugâr
· 2 lârge eggs
· 2 teâspoons vânillâ extrâct
· 3-5 drops bright green food coloring*
· 3⅓ cups âll-purpose flour
· 2 teâspoons corn stârch
· 1 teâspoon bâking powder
· 1 teâspoon bâking sodâ
· 1 teâspoon sâlt
· 1½ cup red ând green M&Ms (pus âdditionâl ½ cup for topping cookies, if desired)
1. Combine butter ând sugâr in â lârge bowl ând use ân electric mixer to beât until well-combined ând light ând fluffy (âbout 1 minute).
2. Âdd eggs, one ât â time, beâting well âfter eâch âddition.
3. Stir in vânillâ extrâct ând food coloring, until well-combined.
4. In â sepârâte bowl, whisk together flour, cornstârch, bâking powder, bâking sodâ, ând sâlt.
5. visit [email protected] COOKIES for full recipe